(terms of personal data processing)
You now consent to the processing of your personal data and confirm that you are notified of the procedure and purposes, as well as other conditions for their processing following applicable law.
Additional conditions for processing personal data when applying the section [preliminary application for the issue of cards].
By sending us an application for participation in the program [preliminary application for the issue of cards], you additionally consent to the processing of your data, specified by you during the initial application, by us.
By sending us the data and documents in the section [preliminary application for the issue of cards], you additionally consent to the processing of these data and documents by us to prepare the documents necessary for the issuance and registration of the relevant bank card.
By filling in the appropriate fields in the form when registering in the section [preliminary application for the issue of cards], you provide us with information, including an email address for sending you materials (e.g., presentations) and a telephone number.
The owner of personal data is a natural or legal person who determines the purpose of personal data processing, establishes the composition of this data and the procedures for their processing unless otherwise specified by law.
Consent of the subject of personal data is any voluntary expression of the will of an individual to grant permission for the processing of the personal data following the formulated purpose of their processing
Personal data processing is any action or set of actions performed in whole or in part in an information (automated) system and / or in personal data files related to the collection, registration, accumulation, storage, adaptation, modification, updating, use, and dissemination (distribution, sale, transfer), depersonalization, destruction of information about an individual.
Personal data is an information or a set of information about an individual who is identified or can be specifically identified;
The administrator of the personal data database is a natural or legal person to whom the owner of the personal data database or the law has granted the right to process this data;
The subject of personal data is an individual in respect of whom, following the law, the personal data is processed.
The rights of personal data subjects
Personal non-property rights to each individual's personal data are inalienable and inviolable.
As the subject of personal data, you have the right to:
- know about the sources of collection, the location of your personal data, objectives of processing, the area or place of residence (location) of the owner or manager of the personal data or to give the corresponding instructions for obtaining this information to authorized persons, except for cases stipulated by law;
- obtain information on the conditions for granting access to your personal data and information about third parties which receive the personal data;
- get access to your personal data;
- receive, no later than thirty calendar days from the date of receipt of the request, except in cases provided for by law, a response on whether your personal data is being processed, as well as to receive the content of such personal data;
- make a reasoned claim to the owner of personal data with an objection to the processing of your personal data;
- make a reasoned demand for the modification or destruction of your personal data by any owner and administrator of personal data if these data are processed illegally or unreliable;
- protect your personal data from illegal processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to intentional concealment, failure to provide or untimely provision of them, as well as to protect against the provision of information that is unreliable or discrediting the honor, dignity, and business reputation of an individual;
- file complaints about the processing of personal data to the authorized bodies or the court;
- apply legal remedies in case of violation of the legislation on your personal data protection;
- make reservations regarding the restriction of the right to process your personal data when providing consent;
- revoke consent to the processing of your personal data;
- know the mechanism of automatic processing of your personal data;
- protect against an automated solution that has legal consequences for it.
The information is collected automatically through the Website.
When you access the Website, we automatically collect information about you, including this:
- Log files: We log information about the use of the Website, including the type of device used, access time, and your IP address.
- Usage Information: We collect information about the use of the Website, including your actions on the Website, if any.
- Information about interests: we collect information about the material you are interested in related to your Website use.
- Your geolocations: We collect information about your geolocations if you have activated this feature on your device.
Information we collect from other sources
We may also receive information from other sources and combine it with the information we collect through the Website.
Use of information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including:
- developing new Websites and services;
- ensuring the operation of the Website, maintaining and improving the Website;
- providing and supplying the products and services you have requested and sending you the relevant information;
- sending messages to you;
- sending you targeted, including advertising, content (material) of relevant content (including ads) provided by third parties or by us;
- providing news and information about the Website and the work of the Company that, in our opinion, will be interesting to you;
- personalizing and improving the provision of services and providing an individual approach;
- providing links along with the information we receive from others to help understand your needs and provide you with the best service;
- implementing any other purposes for which we collected the information.
- Suppliers, consultants, and other service providers who need access to such information to perform work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information, if we believe that the disclosure of the information is following any applicable law, regulations, or judicial process;
- If we believe that your actions are inconsistent with the terms of our agreements or policies for users, as well as to protect the rights, property, and safety of the Company or others;
- To third parties wishing to provide advertising of relevant content for you and having legal relations with us (we provide only depersonalized information in this case).
- We may also provide aggregated information or depersonalized information to third parties of our choice, which cannot be used to identify you.
Sharing via social networks
Advertising and analytics. Services provided by third parties
The Company takes reasonable measures to protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, and destruction.
With your consent, we may send pop-up messages or alerts to you when you are on the Website or to your email or mobile number specified by you when filling out the request form on the Website to provide information related to the Website, service updates, promotional messages, and other response messages.
By filling out the request form on the Website, you automatically agree to receive informational or promotional mailings from the Company and / or its partners.
Storage of information
The Company will store and use the information for as long as necessary to provide quality services and as long as such use is appropriate.